Saturday, November 1, 2008

Number Nine

I have been lazy. You can call it a "creative block" or whatever, but the reality is that I just haven't been in the mood to create anything for the past few days. It can get frustrating to see your work, that you have labored over, not get any interest when selling. The sixth kitty in my series, House Sitter, didn't sell; it didn't even have anyone watching it, and I guess I just got a little dejected over it, because I thought it was cute and well done. But I have two more still on eBay, seven and eight of the series, and they both have watchers, so maybe they will sell. I finally got to working on the ninth, a brown tabby laying in the leaves of a plant, and I will of course create him to the best of my abilities. I will post him here when I have finished; I have the house to myself tonight, at least for about four hours, and I will work probably the whole time on number nine. I've been poring over my reference photos, and I think I have the rest of the series layed out in my head, just not sure of the order yet. I'll post again tomorrow when I've finished this one.

No comments: