Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nine and counting...

Just finished and listed "Jungle Cat", the ninth in my Hide-away series of cat portraits I'm currently selling on eBay! I really got "in the mood" over the weekend and finished this one up in about a day. I'm so into it now, I've already got number ten lined up in my head and will be starting on it tonight. The next portrait will be a tortoise shell, rolled up in a rug. Can't wait to get it started, so I'll be sketching it out tonight, and will probably start laying in the color. Catch you later, and I'll post my latest, as well as the next one as soon as I have it completed!

1 comment:

Archita Singh said...

Great work!

Please visit us at the India Art Summit. Following the inaugural success of India’s international art fair for modern & contemporary artworks in 2008, the second edition is slated for the 19th – 22nd August 2009 in New Delhi, India.
Do visit our website for more details at www.indiaartsummit.com