Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pet Portrait Artist New to Blogging

Hi! My name is Anita Meistrell Putman, and I am a pet portrait/wildlife artist working in colored pencil. I have a website, www.putmanartstudios.com, and I am selling small (8 x 10) pet portraits on eBay. I have been an artist most of my life, and have been selling on eBay for a few years now. I stopped selling for a while; I was working in pen and ink then, and made the switch to colored pencil. I love it so much, I haven't looked back! I just started selling again in the past 3 months on eBay, highlighting my colored pencil work. My current listing is a portrait of a black Standard Poodle. Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290227371828&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling
I invite everyone to visit my website, and let me know what they think of my art.

No comments: